Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Today's Today and Let's Just Be Once Again Reminded of Torment

Just read a man's statement shirt saying:

IF IGNORANCE IS
BLISS

THEN WHY
AREN'T YOU HAPPY?


Thinking about it why would someone be happy when they are being ignored
Especially being ignored by someone you love.

Incorporating this with my situation right now, I hate how people ignore each other and it does not even solves the situation whatever it is instead it makes it a lot worst. Not talking leads to no good because you don't get to know what the person really feels and without words, how can you solve something without words?

And right now, I feel like a fool. I'm being ignored for I don't know what reason and I just want him to talk to me. And yeah for almost half a month all I have been babbling about is him and this is just absurd. This isn't like me and I think that having these arguments with him has mad me fall for him somehow? Because I also wonder to myself why would I be that affected if I'm not totally into that guy right?


I'm just still so frustrated with everything and gosh I just hope this would end already.

No comments:

Post a Comment