Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Good Morning News?

Okay so I admit. I am such a huge stalker only because I do not know things and the fact that we do not have common friends. This is the only way I could check things and know some this. By stalking. I can say that this sounds really wrong and somewhat disgusting in a sense that EWW WHY AM I DOING THS? I seriously do nt want to look sodesperate and shit but this is the only way. 


So okay. The girl's Twitter description is:
Instagram @asdfghklh
@GUYSNAME's 


Okay and I just checked her Twitter now and the "@GUYSNAME's part has been removed.

SO
OH
MY
FREAKING
GOSH


HAVE THEY SERIOUSLY BROKEN UP NOW?!!!!!!
I mean IS THIS FOR REAL SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM THIS TO ME

I NEED TO KNOW. 
I NEED SOMEONE TO CONFIRM THIS 
I NEED HIM TO TELL ME!!!!!!

Okay I don't want to jinx this but wow. I just felt a little bit of relief when I saw this. 
I am just a little bit excited to know

I hope he texts me already though. 
He hasn't replied to my super-slightly-angry-bitch-mode-ON-in-your-face-don't-be-dumb text.


No comments:

Post a Comment