Monday, August 12, 2013

The Worst Thing About Me

When people ask people they usually ask for your strengths, best this and that, proudest moments, greatest achievements and further on but I just want to share what the worst thing about me is.

Trusting people easily

I give trust out too easily I must say. I easily believe people and that is why I am often and easily tricked and lied to. I usually believe what everyone says especially coming from the people whom I love an learned to like. It is a big big mistake and I know it. It is foolishness and I do want to get rid of that habit but the thing is, it has already been a habit which is very hard to flush out of my system. I have learned from my mistakes and incorporating this with my current situation, my boy trouble, I easily believed him with no questions asked nor doubts I just believed him right away and after two days of pondering, I have realized that it's so wrong. I shouldn't have easily believe him. I am kind of chasing him because I'm the first one who always talks to him and give efforts. I think I'm the only one who's trying. I think it's now one-sided. 

It is hard to accept but I think that's what's happening. I think I should stop pushing myself and let him do the work. He said that he would make it up to me but where are the actions? It seems like he can only say his plans but not put them into actions. I know and I have been told that I deserve the best and I should not settle for less or whatever. I have to lift up my chin, suck it up and do what I do best which is focusing on my self.

That's another thing about me. I'm pretty selfish

I'm selfish in a sense that I do share what I posses but in situations, I only think about myself and my benefit. So I guess in times like these, I should put it into good use and bring out the pride in me right? That's life. Sometimes you have to utilize what you already have instead of looking for something that isn't in hand.

Resourcefulness is the key and I know I am able to do this. I just need continuous prayers and a good mindset on my goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment