Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Boy Crush: Double Trouble with the Franco Brothers

Oh hot damn. These two are just hotta hotta!!! Just damn cute, handsome, gorgeous, and adorable all at the same time! They're not the super hunky ones but golly these two are to crush on definitely!! 


Cutsies!! Close brothers are just kakilig!!!!!


Come on just look at those faces.  They're so cute especially when they smile!!! Look at James Franco. I just wanna laugh and make gigil on his face cause he's so cutely adorbs when he smiles!!!

Their humor!!!! Come on makes me so much more in love with them hihihihi. But I honestly prefer Dave Franco. I'm like come on fuck me!! Seriously, I'd date him!! He's so refined, classic, and just wow. Kinda the man I look for! Hihi

          
        
Yups and so you gotta go here and read: 


Gorgeous man!!! Ka-inlove!!

But on the other hand, James is such the joker!!

Haha his face!!! And tons of women want funny men in their lives and at the same time he's so handsome and I feel like you'll never get bored with him! He seems so adventurous and game all the time


Such a joker face he has!!! 

But back to Dave again ❤

GORGEOUS. DROOLING OVER HIM SO!!!
So sorry I just can't fathom this!!! He's just dreamy :( I wonder when my man will come to my life. I seriously want a handsome yet super nice dude in my life :( 

TOO CUTE!!!!!!


But then....

Photo courtesy: google.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment