Sunday, August 11, 2013

You do not have to make me admit

Just found this over Tumblr entitled: MAKE ME ADMIT TO THESE STUFF

And I'm like: I would gladly answer these. HAHA!



1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
Nopes

2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
Not at all haha

3. Have you taken someones virginity?
Nooo

What kind of questions are these!!! HAHAHA

4. Is trust a big issue for you?
Kinda yes. 

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Sort of. I miss him though. He's kinda distant and busy :( Sad

6. What are you excited for?
To see him and for classes to be called off for tomorrow

7. What happened tonight?
Nothing important, really

8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
Depends on how wasted but not really. Just as long as they don't vomit and all

9. Is confidence cute?
Yes it is!

10. What is the last beverage you had?
H2O

11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Less then how my fingers could count

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Yuh. I'm a girl so yes

13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
That's six days from today, I guess I'd be studying or be on a movie marathon! 
Life of a single teenager HAHA

14. What are you going to spend money on next?
SHOES!!!!!

15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
EWWW no

16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
YES

17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My little bro

18. The last time you felt broken?
Two days ago

19. Have you had sex today?
No

20. Are you starting to realize anything?
That he's still an effortless childish douche

21. Are you in a good mood?
Kinda. Just sleepy hehe. Cuddle weather tonight!!

22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
Hell yeah!!!

23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
Nopes

24. What do you want right this second?
Talk to him

25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
FUCK YOU


26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
No I dyed it but I want the natural one back so I'm growing it off but coloring my hair is so addictive!!!

27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Hmmmmm possibly

28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
I don't remember

29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
YES I REALLY DO

30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
Yup

31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No

32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
Yes :)

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
YES

34. Listening to?
The rain

35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
80% of the time

36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
No

37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes :)

38. Who did you last call?
My mother

39. Who was the last person you danced with?
I don't remember actually

40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because I thought I was in love?

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
Last month 

42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
I think I did

43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
ALWAYS

44. Do you tan in the nude?
EWW NO TANNING 

45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
YUP

46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Sadly no :(

47. Who was the last person to call you?
I think my mom

48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yup

49. Do you dance in the car?
Hell yea

50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
I wanna!

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last year

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Noooooo. I love em

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Nope! It's the bomb

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I don't even know what that is

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
APPLE!!!

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Archaeologist & surgeon

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I guess

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Often yes

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yuuh

60. Wear slippers?
Yups

61. Wear a bath robe?
Rarely

62. What do you wear to bed?
Daster or shirt+boxers =)))

63. First concert?
BEYONCE!!!!!!

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
N/A

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
None of the above

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts!

68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
Our Song?

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Still am!

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Surgeon hihi

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yup

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nopes :))

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
YES!!

74. What is your favorite book?
Too many!!

75. Do you study better with or without music?
With

76. Regularly burn incense?
No

77. Ever been in love?
Yeah

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
MARIAH CAREY PLEAAAASE!!

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Fall Out Boy (Save Rock and Roll Tour)

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot

81. Tea or coffee?
Tough one but I'll go with coffee

82. Favorite type of cookie?
Oatsy ones!

83. Can you swim well?
Average. I'll survive in life or death drowning situations. 

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes!

85. Are you patient?
Yes I am really am

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band.

87. Ever won a contest?
I think so yes.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nevah

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Green I guess? But I kinda dislike them both

90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
If you love 'em go but don't be too easy to get.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room

92. Do you want to get married?
Ever since we started I kinda considered the idea of being married :)
He kinda changed my perception on this  


No comments:

Post a Comment