Monday, August 05, 2013

Dumbass, Think Better

I have poured myself out to you and what do I get? Nada. I went on, swallowed my pride and I told you most of what I feel, what I'm thinking, what I want to happen and a lot more but you return me with useless words. I've explained how I truly felt but I did not quite understand how you do. You're seriously not dumb but whenever I ask you specific things and I even give you choices, you answer me me indirectly, vaguely and unsurely. You got me wondering, are you still even that interested to fix 'this' whatever this even is. He is so secretive but he seems sincere somehow. But the Thing is, I don't feel like he want to fight for me. The thing is, he's technically still together with his girlfriend despite the fact that he broke things off already but the girl doesn't want to and despite them still talking to each other. Well according to him, they barely talk but still. What I mean is if the two of them are still technically together, why does he have to bring me in to the picture? And if he really does not want to be with the girl anymore, why won't he just break up with her and tell her and everyone that it's really over? It kinda seem to me that he can not let go of his girlfriend. If he really does not want to be in that relationship anymore, he could like push him away and all but he didn't. Instead he brings me in to his life, leads me on and messes my life up. He made me like him so much but he doesn't talk to me straight nor he treats me right?


He keeps on saying that he wants to make things up for me and I'm like okay please define making things up. Where? How? And other things. I mean come on. Why not just tell me? He is so hesitant with everything especially with how we answers things. If he is not hiding anything, why won't he just tell me how he truly feels and everything on his mind. I'm not the super bitchy person who reacts violently with everything a person says but I just act that way if the person annoys me and right now he does because he is such a mute. An intelligent person acting so dumbly and it is so frustrating. Really really frustrating because I have already asked him a lot of questions and told him almost everything but he doesn't give anything. I can not read him, I can not understand how he thinks, what he really feels and all. He is hiding under his rock. He has this force field, made especially for me? That eve thing coming out of his mouth is somewhat censored?


It is terribly hard especially on my part because I'm in a state of doubt and question. I doubt everything he says because he doesn't act upon his words. He says he wants to make it up to me and all he could do to make things up to me is to talk me through everything. He just needs to make me understand his side. That is all I want from him. But he acts so dumb that he does not understand what I want him to do. I can not expect anything from him, but he could at least TRY doing something to make me feel that he's fighting for me. 


I just could not contain my anger anymore. I know we are not together but I kind of have to get mad already so that he'd be awaken from whatever or wherever he is. I just told him how frustrated I am, how he should have told me things especially the ex girlfriend scenario, that what am I to him and that he should not make a fool out of me even though I am already. And now I am just patiently waiting for his response. I just hope he'd act properly, think smart and think LOGICALLY. COME ON PLEASE. I just really want this to work but it's his problem he should first fix. Before choosing me, break up with the girl first PLEASE. I do not want to be the other girl. Ever. I know I am too good for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment