Saturday, March 01, 2014

March 1st 2014



I was still up past midnight. I spent the first minutes of this month thinking about him. Thinking about what was currently happening to him. But I was assured that he wouldn't do anything foolish or whatsoever yet I just wanted he assurance of his safety. But then thirty minutes after midnight, I fell asleep. 


I then woke up to a flat morning, I immediately got a hold of my phone and scrolled through my notifications and found his text saying that he's safe and all. I trusted him and I knew with whatever he says, he wouldn't lie or whatever. 

My morning started with a cool breeze from outside and so I got out of my bed and immediately took a shower and got ready for school. I had breakfast at Pancake House with my parents. Ate their new dish called Banana Nutella Crisp Toast. It was too buttery for my taste but it was still food and still good. So I headed to school after this and attended my first class for Saturday. As usual, NSTP was pretty chill and useless ha ha. Just for attendance's sake and my teacher, I went to school. 

He  haven't texted me since this morning and I figured, he was still asleep at Clark's condominium. I tried waking him up so that they could go to school but as usual, no effect. He was really tired from last night so I just let him be. He needed the rest he could get from today. After three hours my friends (Denise, Shine & Boogie) and I tried this milk tea called SUPER CUP, a milk tea place, and what I got for myself was Wintermelon Black tea. I must say that it was so good! Sweet yet light to the tummy. Just something I like!! Perfect for the cool sunny morning.



Back in school, they finally attended class. It was great seeing him. It competed my day. After class he at and we headed to Shangri-la since I was being fetched there. When we arrived, we went straight to the food court and out of nowhere I heard someone calling me BADS. And I knew it right there and then, that high pitched "piyok" toned voice was Charlene. My dearest friend since my grade school days. My eyes grew big as I saw her and I immediately made my way towards her and hugged her real tight! I was surprised to see her and so happy that I did!! She immediately asked me who I was holding hands with and I told her a brief story of who he is and who he is in my life. I was glad to have been able to introduce him to her and my friends there :) (Eka, Shawn, Nyanya and Mila) It was so great to have been able to catch up with her and I really didn't expect that afternoon but it was an additional to making my day wholesome. 

After our short bonding they then left and I'm back with my college friends to eat. We just had continuous stories thrown at the table and jokes here and there and it was really fun. Mike then arrived and shortly after we finished eating, my parents arrived. 

After that, we parted ways. Mike and I had our shoes window shopping and movie date together! It was a long day but I am glad that every bit of today happened. 



No comments:

Post a Comment