Sunday, April 07, 2013

Summer Escapade

I am a Filipina by the way and as of now it's a hot hot summer here in the Philippines and it is also my summer break and there are a lot of places I wanna go to to make my summer meaningful and not dull! I love traveling and ever since I was a little kid, I have dreamt of being a doctor and traveling. I get so hyped up and filled with adrenaline whenever I'm on a voyage

Firstly, I have heard about the great city of Bicol and the great beaches there. Number one on my list is CARAMOAN, CAMARINES SUR

Caramoan is a place filled with different beautiful islands and in order to be able to reach those islands you have to hire a boatman to tour the whole place. I have been told that not all the beaches-islands are all beautiful but most of them are. Many people have said that this beats Hundred Islands, Boracay and even Palawan! Soft white sand, great view, exciting boat rides, aquamarine sea, and a lot more is what Caramoan offers! It is a must see/go-to said so my cousin and I just wish we would be able to plan a getaway and go there!



Second is PALAWAN. Okay they have said that if you go to Caramoan you shouldn't go to Palawan anymore but I say no! I still wanna get there and be able to experience the great boat rides to Puerto Princessa, Coron and El Nido. I wanna seethe underground river and reach Palawan. As of this summer it's the number one tourist spot in the Philippines. It's such a great, clean and peaceful place the Philippines is proud of. And take note, it's one of the finalist of the seven wonders of the world: nature! ;)





Photo courtesy: Google images 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment