Sunday, April 07, 2013

Hues

It was a big surprise for me when my dad allowed me to dye my hair. He was always against it but it was so sudden when he agreed dyeing my hair! I was super excited for me when he said that sweet 'Yes'. And it did not took long until I dyed it cause he might suddenly change his mind haha! I had my first hair dyed summer of 2012. Well I actually got it bleached so I had that blonde hair but only half of my hair no the "under hair". A couple of months passed I dyed it brown but leaving my tips blonde. Ombré is what it's called. I loved it!! For six months I've had the same hair and now, I think it's time to dye it again. I've always loved brown hair and highlights just attracts my eyes! So I checked a couple of celebrities having brown to blonde hair getting ideas. And I slimmed them down to four celebs namely:

1. Sophia Bush
2. Elizabeth Olsen
3. Olivia Palermo
4. Leighton Meester

I love their hair and I actually have long mermaid hair as of now and my sad suggested for me to cut it. I love my long hair so much but I think he's right that medium length hair suits me better.

Sophia Bush


Elizabeth Olsen


Olivia Palermo


Leighton Meester for Herbal Essences


Photo courtesy: Google images





No comments:

Post a Comment