Monday, October 28, 2013

Turning Tables


Tables have turned after those exchange if words.

It is always good to end the day with  happiness and have everything patched up.

It has been a rough morning with the father but I just brith out the perkiness in me and the shared the love to be able to bring all as one. Embracing each other was glorious. It felt whole. And after that my dad kinda teared up and I told him that I was sorry and that I love him and it felt good and I know he felt the same way. I love my dad despite everything. I'm just too self centered to think about his cause which is all for us, to be better people morally upright, wise and responsible and most especially ready for the future and all those decision makings. He does not want us to stray from the right oath but rather stay on it. There might be side tracks which are inevitable but with those side tracks I would take and have taken, I have been able to pick up a couple of lessons that had helped in my upbringing. 

I am just truly thankful that we've patched up. I am thankful for my loving and most caring father who has taught me everything that I know right now. I now he is not that pleased enough with me but I do hope that I would be able to live up to his expectations and make him proud once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment