Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vaguely Asked Qs...

... Which deserves answers. So here we go!

1. Are looks important in a relationship?
Not really but I kinda look at someone's appearance before getting into a relationship so I guess it's pretty relevant yet not that important.

2. Are relationships ever worth it?
They are especially if they are with you're family and true friends and of course with a spouse: if you think you're working it out with the person you are going to marry and spend your lifetime with

3. Are you a virgin?
My mind isn't haha!

4. Are you in a relationship?
Nopes

5. Are you in love?
Nah

6. Are you single this year?
Yes!

7. Can you commit to one person?
Of course

8. Describe your crush
Hmmm... No crush?

9. Describe your perfect mate
Handsome, a gentleman, kind, loving, loyal, thoughtful, caring, giving, sweet, funny, exciting, unexpected, fun, adventurous, intelligent, wise, talented & understanding :)

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do especially after watching Wicker Park (which I just watched six hours ago)

11. Do you ever want to get married?
Sure. Why not? 

12. Do you forgive betrayal?
I did 

13. Do you get jealous easily?
Kinda especially if I love the person

14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
No?

15. Do you have any piercings?
Besides from the usual ear piercings nope!

16. Do you have any tattoos?
None

17. Do you like kissing in public?
Keri lang :))

20. Do you shower every day?
Heck yeah! I love cold cold showers!

21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Someone just admitted to me that they do

22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Yes

23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Done that so yes.

24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
Noooooooooo

25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
Not that I want but I am ready if ever a likable person comes into my life before the year end which is just two months to go!

26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes. It felt good but so much druh-mah!

27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
Yes. And it goes like this:
" 'Cause girl I want to know that what I'm feeling is one heck of a show
I think I'm falling in love and I'm glad they've sent you from up above
And when I'm given the chance to love you right
I'll give it all with all of my might
Give it all
Give it all with my heart... "

28. Have you ever been cheated on?
Sad to say yes.

29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Sortov

30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
LIPO SUCTION!!! 

31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
Yupsss. Dozens of times

32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Whut is dat?

k I just searched it! Accroding to urbandicitonary.com

unrequited love
Loving someone who doesn't love you back.

Well I guess I have

33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
Nopes

34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
How is that even done? I guess yes

35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Nopes

36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
Yes :<

37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
So far no

38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yes hehe

39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
YEHESSSSSSSSS

40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
No

41. Have you had sex so far this year?
Nooo

42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
An hour?

43. How long was your longest relationship?
Two and a half years

44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
Two

45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
Zero

46. How many times did you have sex last year?
Nada

47. How old are you?
Ninteen!

48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
"I kinda feel the same way"

49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
unapplicable

50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I love presents!

51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Parents :)

52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
Yes because she was hopeless and frustrating to deal with.

53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Nopes!

54. Is there someone you will never forget?
Family

55. Share a relationship story.
Rewind back to six years ago when I first met the cutest tan skinned boy in my life. He was a pretty boy, rich, charming and truly crush-able. And I did not expect to meet him but because of this friend and her brother, we met. It was pretty amazing how things went after that. We started communicating with each other which lead to going out to malls and stuff like that and we even wrote love letters to each other since we didn't go out that much since my father's strict with me that time since I was just thirteen.

And it was just amazing how we formed into M.U. through those love letters which I have kept still in my treasure box. And after a couple of months, he asked me to be his girlfriend and because obviously we had feelings for each other, I said yes because he was such an amazing guy. And I was extremely happy. He was there and I was there and we were pretty great. Yet some may consider this as puppy love but for us, maybe it was first true love. We were each other's firsts and it was going great until one day I've realized that I was being "unfair". Unfair in a way that we did not get to go out much and all that and I told him that it was unfair for him that him having a girlfriend yet he could not go out with me that much and it was like depriving him of boyfriend rights and I let him go. The sad thing there is that I loved him still yet he did not do anything to stop me or whatever. It was like he just let go too which was sad but I do not blame him. We were young and foolish like we did not exactly know what to do yet so we went out separate ways. We still communicated a little but not as much until things vanished into thin air. But still I like him. I imagine quite often how things would be if we were still together because he's with a girl right now and I kinda envy how they are right now. Happy, loving and just amazing. And I seriously envy that. Maybe if I did not think the things I thought about in the past and held my tongue and didn't say those things I said that night, maybe we would still be together. Happy.But well that's life. What's meant to be is going to happen and fate is already written. It's just for us to wait and just live our lives and await the next days to what's gonna happen in our lives.

56. State 8 facts about your body
1. Big round eyes
2. Cute small mouth
3. Naturally red cheeks
4. Kinda flat chested
5. Athletic abdominal area
6. Round firm buttocks
7. Flat footed
8. Fair skinned

57. Things you want to say to an ex
"Thank you for letting me go"

58. What are five ways to win your heart?
1. Thoughtfulness
2. Sweetness
3. Consistency
4. Never running out of conversations. Words
5. Truthfulness

59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
Gotta remain anonymous hehe

60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
Two years

61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
Face

62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Strip-lap dance?

63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
Copulation

64. What is your definition of cheating?
Entertaining someone who likes you. Kissing someone else other than me, having sex & having another relationship other than the original true girlfriend/boyfriend.

65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
Moaning and groaning and kissing me everywhere

66. What is your favourite roleplay?
Idk

67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Great ambience, delicious food (it's a MUST!), continuous awesome conversations and spark!

68. What is your sexual orientation?
I think I am bisexual

69. What turns you off?
Rudeness

70. What turns you on?
Hotness

71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
Sex sex sex glorious sex

72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
Does moaning count?

73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Just surprise me

74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
A gorgeous face

75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Take care of me when I got drunk and wasted and not take advantage

76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
Give them the best two years of their life

77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Not too much gap cause that is definitely abnormal.

78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
Having sex with a girl

79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
With my little brother just a couple of weeks ago 'cause he gets everything he wants. But what about meee???

80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Yesterday!

81. Who are five people you find attractive?
1. Ian Somerhalder
2. Zac Efron
3. Reggie Boy
4. G Lava
5. Dave Franco

82. Who is the last person you hugged?
Mommy

83. Who was your first kiss with?
M

84. Why did your last relationship fail?
It was not working anymore

85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
Eeeeks no? Depends if they are extraordinarily hot and gorgeous and good looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment