Monday, October 28, 2013

Just for a Day of Pure Bliss


Rewind back to Sunday October twenty-seventh two thousand and thirteen:

Sacrificing a couple just to have the night you've yearned for, a night of pure happiness.

It has been a long time since I have spent a solid day with my friends that day, I finally had it. And I must say, it was all worth it. Spending my Sunday with the few people whom I've just known for barely a year has been wonderful beyond words. The joy I felt, the togetherness, the excitement the thrill and everything in between. It wasn't just all that though. It was duties at first but the after part was amaze balls!

The day started out with our Parish Youth Central meeting at our friend's house, turned to lunch with everyone then off to ours kid's mass and afterward back to the Gabriel's crib! That Sunday was their village's Halloween Trick or Treatin' so I gave out the candies and saw those cute kids in their costumes and all. After that we just hung out in their entertainment room and played PS3. Everyone was just so pumped and trash talking like there's no tomorrow and we were all just enjoying so so much! Like too much haha! And I don't  know that day just bonded us to each other like we got to know more about one another so that was really great. I must admit I was not close to most of the people in the central but after that day, it was really awesome. 

And then came dinner where we all are pasta and cinnamon rolls which were absolutely delicious! And came the movies conversation. Like what's your favorite television show, movie starting from the nineties to the twentieth century. Oh how it was so good to reminisce the days where good cartoons were still aired, legit anime series (which I must say aren't jejemon) were still on and all that good times. We even thought about the theme songs to those series! I was like what's that song for One Tree Hill? The one that Gavin deGraw sang? And we were suddenly singing: I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is to be me lalalalalaaaaaa and we were totally adorable!!

After our glorious feast we popped some popcorn in the microwave and started on with our first film... Sinister. It was soooooo cold and just dark everywhere. We were just sitting everywhere, each with a pillow and blankets and we even made jokes of some of the horror scenes in the movie which was adorbs haha!! Gab was like that sounded wrong (inset green minded look here) and we'd all laugh and forget how scared we were haha. 

On to our next film: The Conjuring. Ok I must admit I was freaking scared!! Like WHATDAPAK. But what Gab said was true that it was actually interesting that you'd want to research about it. The Conjuring was based on true events so right? Who would not become interested about it right? But sadly we were not able to finish the film since my dad was like mad and all that typical-angry-father-go-home-now thingy. So we had to leave and not finish the film. How sad we did not finish but golly how fun that whole day was!

Spending thirteen full hours with one another was not enough at all! It's like we're family hehe. I hope we'd have part two next time! At our crib naman and we'll try to be great hosts hehe. Hopefully during my birthday I can create a little get together to celebrate my birthday cause they truly are amazing people whom I want to be surrounded with. 

I thank You for blessing me with such amazing people and keeping them around me. 




Present: China, Carlo, Gio, Mike, Jason, Gab, Matt, Aira, Fred & Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment