Sunday, October 20, 2013

Moments

Moments when you just want to be someone else to please the people around you
Moments when you just want to vanish from the world to not further disappoint the people you care about
Moments when you just want to kill yourself for unintentionally hurting the people you love
Moments when you just can't change the bad in you despite how hard you pray for it
Moments when you just wish you're dead and know in your heart you'll burn in hell yet you don't care anymore
Moments when I just want to have never existed:
1. As if I make people happy
2. As if anyone would miss me
3. As if things would change of I'm gone
4. As if I'm important
5. As if I matter
6. As if someone would remember


If I hurt others 90% of the time, why still exist?


Better yet I just evaporate from this wonderful world rather than cause it's disruption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment