Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Celebrity: Hayden Panetierre



Check heck checky outy Hayden Panetierre!!!!
I just came across her Glamour cover and I just thought heyyy why not go dig on her! 

Well I have loved her ever since she played THE Cheerleader on the television show heroes (which has been cancelled and terminated after it's second season) cause she was just really cool and she was kinda good!



more photos from inside the magazine




I just instantly loved her personality especially when she got interviewed by tons of reporters and how her views in life are




Hotness galority please!


And not only that she is so involved with saving the earth. She is an active member of different charity organizations and causes like she really uses her popularity and famousness just so those organizations can be heard.

She uses what she have for the good cause and sets a really good example to the society which I really admire of her.


 She is part of several organizations and Declare Yourself is one of them


She's got her own views and opinions and she's not afraid to share it.

 And her is her speaking for her favorite organization which she really took a stand in is for the Whaleman Foundation which aims to save dolphins, whales, the ocean and the earth,



She is such a cutie come on!!!!
I seriously dream of being part of something and being active just to make the world a better place. Well I have been active in my Church so I guess that's a start. Sooner or later and probably after I graduate, I seriously want to discover more of the world and be an active member of a certain foundation of something and just take part in something that will make the world a better place. Because really, positivity and productivity has always been one of the two main principles I live by.



Okay one more thing about Hayden is that she is one beautiful woman.

I mean come on. Whether she gains more weight, changes her hair color to whatever color she wants to. She is still beautiful!

That look is just too fierce and I really love the tattoo she got!

Here's what she said about it:

“It’s Italian: Vivere senza rimpianti. When I was younger, I was upset, and my dad said he wanted to show me something. He slammed one door of the bathroom, and the closet door popped open—it was a trick with the air. He said, ‘Whenever one door closes, another one always opens.’ So my tattoo means ‘Live without regrets.’ It’s not that you don’t regret things in life, but you at least try to learn from them. It’s misspelled too [accidentally, as rimipianti]—so I literally have to live by that advice!”


After and before shots with her tattoo!! 

I just can't accept she's too gorgeous! Hihi

She is really golden! She's pretty short actually and got that athletic built 
but that does not stop her from working hard for her body 

She can be smiling and all perky

She can also be fierce as a bitch
but still remains so classy





She even got her hair cut so short but she pulled it off!!!!!!

Like come on right?! Blonde, brunette, redhead or whatever hair color or hairstyle she gets, she is still freaking gorgeous! Golden I must say!


AGREE!!






And okay, she is also weirdly cute and funny and perky and what a great personality this girl's got and I just wish she be given more roles so we can see her more on television!!



Cheers to you Hayden!
You are most loved by your fans including me
and the world definitely thank you for helping save mother earth.

U da diggty bomb


No comments:

Post a Comment