Friday, June 14, 2013

Celebrity: Alexis Bledel


ALEXIS BLEDEL
Born on September 16th 1981 in Houston, Texas
First came out at Rushmore as an extra student in 1998 and was then casted as Winnie Foster in Tuck Everlasting. Just after seeing that film I was like. Damn this girl's got potential!! She's got the talent and I just hope that she be given a big role in some movie then rocks it then gets more roles! 




Okay so I just suddenly came across this GIF image on Tumblr and I thought this girl is just a beauty. So feminine, calm, with finesse, a great personality and is actually a great actress.
I have admired her beauty since I first saw her on Tuck Everlasting cause she played her role as Winnie Foster really well and the guy there, Ben Kignsley, was so handsome and cute and I just thought to myself that this girl will definitely go far. I mean she's got the talent, the potential to do and be more and kind of the whole package.



See???? Aren't they just adorable?
But thought came to mind that gentle, shy and pretty girls aren't enough to survive in the film industry. They have to be more provocative, strong and a definitely stand out. Like the color red kind of stand out, not the white. It's kinda hard to explain but think about it. The more the voluptuous the girl is the more they ar famous over the pretty ones. They're the ones who last longer in the audience's minds rather than just the beautiful girl with goodness in her. The angelic type isn't what the industry want anymore but I want them! They're so pleasing to the eyes and just calm-ers :)


So after that she starred the seven seasoned television show Gilmore Girls as Rory Gilmore for seven seasons and she was just adorable! 




 

She's sooooo angelic I can't even.... And she's so white and rosy cheeked! Cutie


And come on, if you just hear her talk and her giggles. Too adorable!!! Especially in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. My oh my she was perfect 



She looks so sweet and hihi cutesie!

Just hoping she gets more jobs soon! :)


Photos courtesy: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment