Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Movie Review: Man of Steel

Man of Steel

Directed by: Zack Snyder

Starring:
Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Kal-El
Amy Adams as Lois Laine
Michael Shannon as General Zod
Russel Crowe as Jorel-El


There was never a dull moment during this movie



Muscular isn't he?


 Pretty handsome as well! 


Come on I just can not find the words to say and damn it!! It took me five freaking days till the gods of the cinemas gave me space in the theatre house. It was sold out for the past four days and I was sooooo happy when I was able to buy tickets!
And golly. After I went out of the cinemas I was like. Fucking shit finally saw what everyone was gushing about!!!!!


I seriously suggest that you move your bottoms and head to the cinemas now!!


 Fucking handsome guy!!!!




Star Rating: 8 ☆☆☆☆☆☆ out of 10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment