Friday, May 03, 2013

Movie Review: Identity Thief





 Directed by: Seth Gordon

Starring:
Jason Bateman as Sandy Patterson
Melissa McCarthy as fake Sandy Patterson /  real Diana






Great promotional crew! This shoot just makes me want to watch the movie all over again. The excitement and secrecy on their faces just pumps me up! I already felt during their trailer that this movie was going to be hilarious and really entertaining and it did NOT disappoint me at all. This movie was indeed entertaining and really funny. Pure comedy and stupidity at its finest! A must watch for all you comedy lovers. Good job Seth Gordon on directing this movie. Speaking of comedy movies, I so can not wait for the Hangover Part III to be released later this year. I do hope that Todd Phillips do not disappoint the Hangover fans because the first to installments were extremely hilarious!



Okay wait. Please just stare at his face for a whole minute.... 
His face just says it all!




Star Rating: 8 ☆☆☆☆☆☆ out of 10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment